One-Day Old Student Vipassana Meditation Course
Dhamma Mahavana is presenting several one-day courses throughout the year for old students
who have completed at least one ten-day course with S.N.
Goenka or his assistant teachers. One-day courses are an
ideal way to refresh your practice. One-day courses are
typically conducted by an assistant teacher who is
available to answer meditators' questions during lunch-interviews. When an assistant teacher is not available
to conduct the course, an authorized old student will
play one-day course instructions and there are no
interviews to clarify meditators' questions.
all Vipassana courses,
donations are the only source of funding.
- Prior registration is not required.
- Bring a cushion, floor mat, and non-perishable vegetarian lunch for yourself.
- Please arrive on time so that you do not disturb others.
- There is a 10 minute break after each sitting. If you
are coming part-time, please try to arrive during this break period or during the lunch break.
- Please do not enter or leave the meditation hall during the sitting.
If you are interested in serving or sitting a one-day
course in your area, or if you would like more
information about giving Dhamma service in your area,
please contact the webmaster and a service coordinator will contact you.